Sunday 17 March 2013

My seven favourite products to use for a Natural look!


Hello Beauties! 
So, as i am recovering from a cold, i havn't been out of the house in a while and i decided to go out today, and as i was getting into my usual makeup routine i realised, maybe this is a little heavy! When i'm sick i like to fell no makeup on my face, because honestly it makes me feel worse! I searched threw my makeup collection for some natural, light products and well, heres what i found


The Laura Mercier Foundation Primer was quickly picked as it fits snugly into my makeup bag, plus it keeps makeup fresh all day – perfect! On top of this, I’ve been using a mix of Origins A Perfect World BB Cream * with Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, it creates a pretty flawless duo that can be layered up where I need it without  concealer too. 

Personally, I’m not a fan of the Kevyn Aucoin SSE on it’s own, it’s a little too heavy for my liking but mixed with a primer or BB cream it makes a lovely lightweight base that covers all. On lazy days, I’ll use the BB cream alone as it’s one of my favourites and mix in a little more of the SSE if I plan to head out. I usually find that when I get my base right, everything else falls in to place. Don’t feel tempted to pack six foundations, it’ll  just take up space in your bag and you won’t get through them. I chose this duo as I can skip out concealer and powder yet still feel happy with my skin. 
I also used the Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer to help brighten under-eyes.
Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow blush in Tansoleil:, a pretty and cheerful peachy coral that sinks in to my makeup and gives me a healthy look. I managed to whittle down the blushers and cheek products to one and I was pleased with this, if you have a go-to blusher then always use it for days like this!
Benefit Speed BrowFor eyes, it was a job for my quick ‘n’ easy brow favourite, I like this as it’s a tint and brush in one so nothing else is needed, saving space in my makeup bag and making things easier for myself. Lastly, I added the,
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara  – it’s affordable and results in fluttery, long lashes every time. I skipped out on eyeliner as it was weighing down my eyes (strange but true!) but I can’t say I missed it.
A pretty small selection of makeup but I covered all ground and as I was out in the town and i wanted to look like i put at least some effort in! 
Let me know what products you use on an Aue' Natural day

              

No comments:

Post a Comment